中小学生英语课外双语阅读
- 民生热点
- 2022-10-09 13:26:02
- 101
It’s opener there in the wide open air.
田野沙漠,更尽宽阔呢。
Out there things can happen and frequently do to people as brainy and footsy as you.
在那里,人若如你,勤劳机灵,经常大有做为呢。
And when things start to happen, don’t worry. Don’t stew.
当大任降身,别担忧,别焦躁呢。
Just go right along.
顺着走下去,
You’ll start happening too.
你也会最先踏上光-明大路呢。
Oh, the Places You’ll Go拉!
噢拉!你将要去的场所拉!
You’ll be on your way up拉!
你会青云直上拉!
You’ll be seeing great sights拉!
你会饱览美景拉!
You’ll join the high flierswho soar to high heights.
你会跻身精英,高飞攀迎拉!
You won’t lag behind, because you’ll have the speed.
你不会落伍,由于你争分夺秒呢。
You’ll pass the whole gangand you’ll soon take the lead.
你会逾越我们,争先他等呢。
Wherever you fly, you’ll be the best of the best.
飞往那边,你全是突出之最呢。
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.
去往何方,你都能盖世夺魁呢。
Except when you don’t.
做不到的时刻除外,
Because, sometimes, you won’t.
由于,有一些时刻,你会做不到这样突出呢。
I’m sorry to say so
很遗憾得这么说,
But, sadly, it’s true
可叹,这是现实呢。
That Bang-ups
吃闭门羹
And Hang-ups
遇阻受碍
Can happen to you.
你应该也会这样呢。
You can get all hung up in a prickle-ly perch.
你也许会被困卡在阻碍高处呢。
And you gang will fly on.
拍档都连续飞翔,
You’ll be left in a Lurch.
你却给丢下晃悠愁苦呢。
You’ll come down from the Lurch with an unpleasantbump.
你也许会从那岌岌可危的枝头狼狈跌撞而下,
And the chances are, then, that you’ll be in a Slump.
结局,很应该, 你会跌入深渊峭壁呢。
And when you’re in a Slump, You’re not in for much fun.
当你跌入深渊, 便无甚兴趣可言呢。
Un-slumping yourself in not easily done.
想走出低落, 却难青云直上呢。
You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
你会来到掩隐的小路,
Some windows are lighted. But mostly they’re darked.
一些窗户泛着灯光,但大大部-分昏黑昏暗呢。
A place you could sprainboth your elbow and chin拉!
一位会让你扭伤手肘撞破下巴的场所拉!
Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
你敢留在外头?你敢走进内里?
How much can you lose? How much can you win?
有几多可丢弃?有几多能赢取?
And IF you go in, should you turn left or right…
倘若真走进去,该转左仍然转右……
Or right-and-three-quarters Or, maybe, not quite?
仍然右转四分三?或者者,也许,不够?
Or go around back and sneak in from behind?
仍然转回去,从后潜入?
Simple it’s not, I’m afraid you will find,
生怕即便满心决定,
For a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.
你也以为,要下信心也不简易呢。
You can get so confusedthat you’ll start in to race down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
你也许会一时刻迷乱, 拔腿沿崎岖的长路亡命飞驰,
and grind on for miles across weir dish wild space, headed,
熬折疾驰千里, 通过遍野千奇百怪,
I fear, toward a most useless place.
我担忧,你跑向的是那最无用之地呢。
The Waiting Place…
那“期待之地阿”……
… for people just waiting.
那里的人只知期待呢。
Waiting for a train to go
等火车走,
Or a bus to come, or a plane to go
等巴士到,等飞机飞,
Or the mail to come, or the rain to go
等这邮件到,等那雨停,
Or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow
等这电话响,等那雪纷飞
Or waiting around for a Yes or No
等他人置“可阿”.“否阿”,
Or waiting for their hair to grow.
等头发长长,
Everyone is just waiting.
我们只懂期待呢。
Waiting for the fish to bite
等鱼儿中计不折腾,
Or waiting for wind to fly a kite
等风来到放飞风-筝,
Or waiting around for Friday night
等周五夜
Or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake
也许是等看你们那“杰克叔叔阿”,
Or a pot to boil, or a Better Break
等锅里水开,等更佳机缘,
Or a string of pearls, or a pair of pants
等一串珠链,等一条新裤,
Or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
等一位卷毛假发,等另一次机缘呢。
Everyone is just waiting.
我们只懂期待呢。
NO拉!
不!
That’s not for you拉!
那不-是你会做的拉!
Somehow you’ll escape
横竖你会逃离
All that waiting and staying.
那般期待歇停呢。
You’ll find the bright places
你会找出光-明田地,
Where BoomBands are playing.
那里鼓乐队喧嚣奏鸣呢。
With bannerflip-flapping,
旗顶风飘拂,
Once more you’ll ride high拉!
你将再次披荆斩棘拉!
Ready for anything under the sky.
无畏天下种种应战呢。
Ready because you’re that kind of a guy拉!
准备妥当,你即是这样拉!
Oh, the places you’ll go拉! There is fun to be done拉!
噢,你将要去的场所拉!有乐要尽兴拉!
There are points to be scored. There are games to be won.
有分要拿下,有竞赛要赢呢。
And the magical things you can do with that ball
那小会带你走进巧妙进-程,
Will make you the winning-est winner of all.
让你攻无不克呢。
Fame拉! You’ll be famous as famous can be,
名气拉!你会要多名字誉有多名字誉,
With the whole wide world watching you win on TV.
透过电视,全世界将看着你创下胜绩呢。
Except when they don’t.
你们看不到的时刻除外,
Because, sometimes, they won’t.
由于,有一些时刻,你们无法看到呢。
I’m afraid that some times
我很遗憾有一些时刻候确实这样
You’ll play lonely games too.
你独自一人竞赛
Games you can’t win
而哪个竞赛你永远无法成-功
‘cause you’ll play against you.
由于那是你和你自己的竞赛
All Alone拉!
孤身一人
Whether you like it or not,
岂论你吸收与否
Alone will be something you’ll be quite a lot.
孤独与你形影相随呢。
And when you’re alone, there’s a very good chance
而当你孤独的时刻
You’ll meet things that scare you right out of your pants.
你就会遇到一些让你会满心焦灼呢。
There are some, down the road between hither and yon,
有无一位让你以为放心的港湾
That can scare you so much you won’t want to go on.
你是这样惧怕,你要逃离这所有呢。
But on you will go
可是你仍然会勇往直前
Though the weather be foul.On you will go
只管你要去的场所狂风暴雨
Though your enemiesprowl.On you will go
只管你要去的场所已潜伏了敌方的战士呢。
Though the Hakken-Kraks howl.
只管野兽在咆哮呢。
Onward up many A frighteningcreek,
随处全是阴森的小溪,
Though your arms my get sore
而你以前力倦神疲
And your sneakers may leak.
你的鞋也以前破旧不胜
On and on you will hike.
但你仍然会一步步的往前
And I know you’ll hike far
你会走得很远
And face up to your problems
正面所有难题险阻
Whatever they are.
岂论你们有食用以战胜
You’ll get mixed up, of course,
固然你也会杂乱
As you already know.
你一直都知道
You’ll get mixed up
你也会杂乱
With many strange birds as you go.
和一群希奇的鸟
So be sure when you step.
因此在走每一步以前
Step with care and great tact
都要负-责 专心 深入地思索熟虑
And remember that Life’s
记着这即是生涯
A Great BalancingAct.
一场平衡的演出
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
永远维持机智的脑袋
And never mix up your right foot with your left.
不-要搞错你的步-伐呢。
And will you succeed?
你会成-功呢?
Yes拉! You will, indeed拉!
固然会!
(98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)
(98.75%保证)
Kid, you’ll move mountains拉!
孩子你会更改世界!
So.
因此.
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
岂论你是叫巴克斯鲍姆仍然比克斯比亦或者者是博雷或者者迈克尔·艾利·凡·艾伦·奥谢
you're off to Great Places拉!
你都市启程去哪个好场所!
Today is your day拉!
今天即是你启程的良成吉日!
Your mountain is waiting.
你的世界正等着你呢。
Soget on your way拉!
因此,启程吧!
Oh, the Places You Will Go
噢,你将去的场所
Congratulations拉!
贺喜贺喜拉!
Today is your day.
今天是你的大日子呢。
You're off to Great Places拉!
往好场所启程拉!
You're off and away拉!
你启程走天涯拉!
You have brains in your head.
你有头脑呢。
You have feet in your shoes.
也有脚力呢。
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
想往哪儿走就往哪儿走呢。
You’re on your own. And you know what you know.
孤身上路,你矜持自知呢。
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
路在何方,你自有主张呢。
You’ll look up and down streets. Look ’em over with care.
你会左右审察,小心择路呢。
About some you will say, “I don’t choose to go there.阿”
有一些你一看便知:“那不-是我要走的路呢。阿”
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
你才气满脑,足下是劲,
you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.
聪敏如你,怎会走上那些岔路贫途呢。
And you may not find any you’ll want to go down.
也许你会找不到想走的路呢。
In that case, of course, you’ll head straight out of town.
如果是这样,自-然,你会立马离城再觅去向呢。
本文由admin于2022-10-09发表在见真知,如有疑问,请联系我们。
本文链接:https://www.528ic.cn/post/%E4%B8%AD%E5%B0%8F%E5%AD%A6%E7%94%9F%E8%8B%B1%E8%AF%AD%E8%AF%BE%E5%A4%96%E5%8F%8C%E8%AF%AD%E9%98%85%E8%AF%BB.html